The Blog Concept in a Nutshell
Once a month, the Foodie Five will choose a restaurant in Sydney to dine at and review. The only catch is that we have to choose a different cuisine from around the world each time! This region or country will then be the theme of our blog entries for the month.
How does it work?
Let's say we go to a Spanish Tapas restaurant (as an example)!
The Foodie Five will review the dining experience.
- Jennifer Reid will share a Foodie Fact about Spanish food with you.
- Bianca Alosi will review a wine that compliments Spanish food.
- April Smallwood will review Spanish music that can accompany the dining experience.
- Jessica Trad will cook a Spanish recipe and report her findings.
- Elizabeth Fenech will create a Spanish dessert and report her findings.
Get your forks ready - we're going to take you on a gastronomical journey around the globe!
Check out our launch video to learn more about the bloggers and stay tuned...we have some great blog entries coming your way real soon.